We have lots of POI close to the B&B:
- the “Monte Serrone” ( by wolk) become in 2015 a geological site and recognized by ISPRA (the italian Institute for Protection and Environmental Research) as “Geosito della Faglia del Monte Serrone”.
- the “Faggete vetuste” (old beechwood) (5 km) recognized in 2018 as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- the “Parco Nazionale d’Abruzzo-Lazio e Molise” (national park), having the official headquarter in Pescasseroli town just 14 km far from us;
- “Palazzo Sipari” at Pescasseroli town;
- the “Tomba di Ignazio Silone” (Ignazio Silone’s grave) and the “Museo Studi Siloniano” at Pescina (13 km).
- “Cava di Colle Rosso di Bauxite” (bauxite cave) in the Lecce nei Marsi area, recognized as geological site by ISPRA (the Italian Institute for Protection and Environmental Research).
- “Torre di Sperone”, an XIII° century sighting tower.
- “Fontana Vecchia” (old fountain), one of the the Gioia dei Marsi historic symbol;
- “Località di Gioia Vecchio” with his natural terrace recognized as the most important POI for “Orso Marsicano” bear watching of the “Parco Nazionale d’Abruzzo Lazio e Molise”.